....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

.just one.

so we had our first ultrasound last thursday. we found two sacs, but only one had a little heartbeat in it. so, we're having one little peanut, just like we hoped. the baby measured 7w0d, which was exactly what i was...and a heartbeat of 128.. i thought after that we'd be able to believe it, but it's still hard to be excited. i'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and i'm hoping it sets in soon. i have felt pretty crappy this past week. lots of queasiness, but nothing too bad. it's kinda reassuring. we have pictures, but i haven't scanned them yet. i will soon.

7 comments:

  1. As much as I'd love to see you and Cam have twins, I'm glad you have a little healthy peanut in you:). and that means I won't be taking another exotic trip to buy some more crayons:). Thanks for a fun weekend! Sorry we ditched you all Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay yay yay yay! I'm sooooo happy for y'all! This just made my day. Congratulations-- y'all are going to be the best parents! (: (!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy that morning sickness is reassuring, huh!! Pretty soon you will be saying--okay I am reassured--ENOUGH! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I was secretly hoping you could join the world of twin moms. One will be much easier and I seriously couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah!!! I am so so happy for you guys! That's wonderful news! I am so thrilled, seriously! You deserve it! What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete