....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

.lookin' good.

geez, i'm so spoiled because as i was making my ultrasound appt with my new dr.. the nurse said they didn't want to do an ultrasound unless they were sure my hcg was > 1500... duh, it probably was last week, but therefore, i got to have another blood test. today's wonderful number that they wanted to see > 6000 was :

13697 !!



still not sure if there are two in there? probably not, because they are just doubling every 2 days..but we'll take anything we can get!

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying to find out what happens at your first ultrasound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear this news! We can't wait to hear more. Love you two, maybe three or four...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! When did you schedule your ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you two. Just so glad atleast one is on the way. I hope twins though.

    ReplyDelete