....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 14, 2010

.symptoms?.

well, not here. i think it's the weirdest thing that when you ARE in fact pregnant, that you can feel so NOT pregnant. i know it's still so early, but geez.. it would be slighlty reassuring to have SOMETHING feel different. anyway, cam and i still can't believe it..and we really don't believe it still. that first ultrasound cannot come fast enough. i keep having bad dreams that the ultrasound will show a sac, but no heartbeat...i'm hoping those are just dreams.. and not how this journey will go. it will be nice to just get through these next 2 weeks and then we'll be able to relax at the pool in st. george for memorial day. i guess i'll just keep feeling normal.

3 comments:

  1. For me I didn't feel a single symptom until I was 7 weeks along. Looking forward to your ultrasound and hope it's the wonderful news you are looking for. (secretly I'm hoping twinsies for you... but one is better than none right?!) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash we are so excited for you!!! it is so fun to read this. We will be thinking of you for this first ultrasound. you are in our prayers :) i didn't feel a thing either when I was first prego. I swear it's b/c you feel most of it through the invitro process that the pregnancy is a breeze and you deserve it to be a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO I haven't checked this blog in a while and I decided to come on over and take a little peek and I am frickin stoked I did. SO HAPPY for you two! Your in my prayers. And keep up the ocd I like all the posts ;)

    ReplyDelete