....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

.must have turned the corner.

so mostly this blog will document how this pregnancy goes, for my reference later, i'm sure no one really wants to read about it on my "main family blog." so if you're an infertile sister like me, i know it can hurt to read about this stuff... just a heads up. anyway, i always used to get SO UPSET listening to those who complained about being sick when they're pregnant. so, i vowed to NEVER do it, if i got sick. and i hope i've done a good job, i know Cameron would say i've complained a little (or a lot), but i hope i never did outside of my house, cause that is SO annoying! anyway, i was sick, not bad, but enough to make the days kinda rough. i tried to hide it because i'm really so grateful to at least be able to be sick...which means i'm still pregnant. thank goodness that first trimester is pretty much over. i'll do it over and over if it brings me a bundle of joy each time.. but i'm also very grateful that the past 5 days i've felt significantly more like myself, energy has returned..and trips to the bathroom have become much less frequent, and not to mention, i can actually eat almost anything, not just mac and cheese and crackers. that will certainly make summer vacations easier to pack for. i'm sure i'll still have those "bad, icky days," but i'm grateful i can get back to normal, making dinner, helping in the yard, and meeting friends for lunch. it's crazy how at 12 weeks you really do "turn the corner."

3 comments:

  1. 12 Weeks and 1 Day! Congrats on the big switch from first to second trimester! It only gets better. Even in the third trimester, when you're really uncomfortable, you'll still be laughing because you're getting kicked while you're being uncomfortable and it's kind of nice to know you've got a buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thanks for your blog, it's what first lead us to SRIM we had our first visit last week and feel very positive about it. Im a nurse too, so maybe that's part of the rapport... anyway THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my second trimester and how nice it was getting back to myself!! I am so excited for you guys! I ask my mom about you all the time:)

    ReplyDelete