....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

.nothin' better.

well, as y'all know, we are taking a break from the stress of trying to get me knocked up. not that we're not "trying," we're just not as scheduled as we were when i was taking all those meds. i feel a little weird since my body was used to those, but i'm getting back to normal. we are off to go backpacking this weekend and i'm excited to get away and spend some quality time with the hubs. all i can say, is there is nothin' better than a break.

2 comments:

  1. I am here for you whenever you need me!!!! I pray for you guys! A break is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley I know you are not thinking about adoption but here is a great website that has links about infertility issues and great resources if you want to look. http://westvalleyfsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete