....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

.thoughts.

first off.
the side effects from the parlodel are pretty ridiculous. i started taking it last saturday and i'm just now "getting used" to it. mostly i just get really nauseated at night and have dizzy spells throughout the day. not fun, but tolerable. they say the side effects will subside as my body acclimates to the drug. we'll see.
second.
i went back to my dr to have a follicle scan (ultrasound) and, man, i just love when they shove that long stick up places it just shouldn't go. ha ha. anyway. news to me, i had ZERO follicles on the left...and 4 huge ones on the right. dr instructed us to go home now and have some fun..as if you can even call it that anymore. i hate this timing thing...miss the spontaneity. i guess that's good news. he also said my uterine lining was "great," whatever that means. so everything seems to be in proper working order. we are now officially in the 2 week waiting period. i go back to have my progesterone and prolactin drawn next week. and the saga continues.
thanks for listening.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds promising! I agree with you, scheduled "relations" are lame...

    I'm glad you're doing this blog. It's a good way to keep track of the ridiculousness we have to go through, and your story may help someone else out in internet land with the same issues.

    Good luck, gotta love that TWW (two week wait, in case you haven't happened upon the latest baby-makin' jargon). Tell Cam I say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you had 4 follicles. Is that on Clomid? Last summer when I did a couple of Clomid cycles, I think I had 3 on the right and 2 on the left both times. Our doctor said that was really high, as they usually just like to see 2-3. So your 4 sounds awesome! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOUR?! So are we talking four eggs? Maybe four babies? You could be done in one swoop. I'm so glad that everything else was looking good. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete