....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

.i'm surprised.



uterus: please make room for 2 little eggs. thank you.
i'm surprised how content i am, that is. usually about this time i try and google every little thing about the 2ww. i usually hate everything about waiting. i usually start to lose all hope by now. but, surprisingly, i'm content. happy, even. i don't know if that's heavenly father wrapping his arms around me, or if i really just "don't care" since we have paid to try 2 more times with dr. f. what do you think? i really just like being where i am right now...technically pregnant with twins. i'm not emotionally tied to these two..yet.. but i have been found to talk to them. didn't do that the last two cycles. i don't name them.. i don't think much about them. other than hope that they find a quaint little smushy spot in my endometrial lining. i've been thinking a lot about cameron lately. i feel bad for the poor guy. first off, no hanky panky since before vegas...ok that was like, feb. 6! and other than his date with the super well-equip pleasure room a couple weeks ago, dr said i'm off limits (well my jj) til my 2nd negative beta OR my SECOND ob appt! do you know when that would be!?!? like 5-6 more weeks! poor, poor dude. i've got to do something about that. anyway, cameron, if you read this, so sorry. i really do feel bad. i can't be a very good wife right now.

anyhow.

i'm thankful to all y'all who've kept in touch. i really am grateful. first beta will be on tuesday (in 2 days!) and the 2nd will be thursday. my clinic does their first WAY early and usually doesn't call with results til after the 2nd. but luckily..i work at IHC and can look up my labs..so i'll know. it will be low and won't really say much, other than for sure negative. happy dreams everyone...i'm off to bed.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment last post, guess I'm mental. Anyway, thanks for updating..I think about you all the time. We are crossing our fingers, saying our prayers that everything works out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you. Especially when I was working your night shifts :) Hang in there and stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you're so relaxed. Are you going to test at home, or just wait for the beta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was the kokopeli doll. :) We are hoping for good news for you!

    ReplyDelete