....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 10, 2010

.the name.

so i'm not usually a fan of asking people's opinions about baby names, mostly because it's the parents and the kiddo that have to live with the name, so it really shouldn't matter what other people think. but i'm going to put some of the names we like out there, some only i like, and some only cameron likes, and just see what you think. ultimately we'll be deciding together and this blog will have no influence...but just for kicks??

-gunner
-crew
-bauer
-griffin
-wyatt
-greyson

so we obviously don't really go for the popular names, can you tell? what do you like. we're pretty sure the middle name will be cameron, but it has to flow with the OWENS last name. :) have fun giving us your input.

6 comments:

  1. Well, my favorite in order are Wyatt, Bauer (never heard that before!) and Crew. I liked Greyson and considered that for our son, but in my small circle of people I know probably 3-4 people who have used that name or variations of it so I think it's becoming more popular in Utah. I decided against it mainly because I worry about it turning into a predominately girls name down the road. It can be hard to predict though, if you love it use it!

    Just my personal preference but I don't like Gunner or Griffin. I always imagine names like that attached to someone with a very strong, dominating personality. I have to admit there were names I nixed off the list just because I could picture a "cool" kid pulling off that name but not so much if they turned out to be the bookworm/shy/nerdy type child. And coming from a family with multiple engineers on both sides of the family that's a possibility! Maybe it's only me that worries about things like that? I have major commitment phobia with names as is. I really like Wyatt. That's one of my favorites. I'd be interested to hear which are your favorites out of the group. Good luck on your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Crew. I would like Bauer, but I'm a huge 24 fan so it just makes me think that he will grow up yelling at and shooting people :) But I'm sure if you named him that then I'm sure it would become a cute little boy name instead of a rogue agent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them except gunner. Do you want to know 3 reasons? Aaron (my old bf) named his sons Hunter and Gunner. No joke! And- all the guys in Alan's dental class that were super motivated to the point of arrogance/meanness were nicknamed "gunners". Third, I think you'd have to be a redneck! I know it really doesn't matter what other people think either. Look at my kid's names! Good luck choosing. It is hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Greyson. But they are all cute... I mean cool. studly, manly names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crew... Bauer... Greyson. In that order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s I like all of the other names. Crew is so cute, love Greyson, and also Wyatt. Those are my top 3.

    ReplyDelete