....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

.16w1d.

well things are still moving right along. i had an appt with dr. g yesterday and luckily my mom wanted to come, since cameron had a meeting at work. my mom, like me, had also been anti-female-dr before, but she, like me, absolutely loved her! i was just as impressed with her seeing her yesterday as the first day we met. i was worried that she was going to scold me for not gaining any weight, but she really didn't even care as long as i was getting my 64 oz of water each day. i actually lost a pound and told her my appetite just sucks. and she said, don't worry about it, you'll get it back. good news. i am almost 100% sure we're having a boy. i even saw what he looks like in my dream...i know, i know, dreams aren't real, but this was borderline revelation, ha ha. anyway, he's cute and he has a little dark hair?? we'll see. i scheduled my ultrasound for august 24th so i guess we'll know then. other than that, everything looks perfect still.. no spotting and the heartrate measured 148... still great. as far as how i feel...still crappy some days, others, pretty good. still not complaining though.. it's all worth it. can't wait to meet the little guy (or girl, if i'm totally wrong), but i hope not before christmas is over.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! I was told to go to your blog. I am an infertile too. i have done 3 cycles of IVF...still no baby yet...BUt you are giving us girls hope!!! Do you have an email? I have some questions but i dont want to ask over the blog...If youre cool with questions, if not totally cool. Whatever.
    or you can email me
    ernieldot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! exciting! Call me sometime when you have time. I want to talk. Love you. Can't believe you haven't gained anything, that's crazy but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! When's you due date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Ash, I'm so excited for you guys!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve to not have a complicated or gain to much during your pregnancy with everything else you went through to get here!

    ReplyDelete