....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

....

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.off we go.

we're off to los angeles today. my mom and i are driving out, with a small stop in st. george and then cameron and my dad will be flying out friday after work. i'm super excited to go to disneyland and price is right and hopefully all the ivf stuff will go as planned.

as for my appt yesterday with lindsey (who i absolutely love).. everything looks a lot better this time, than at this point in the game last cycle. i have 15 follicles and about 12 are the same size.. so we can hope to expect about 10-12 follicles. my e2 was 261, at this time last cycle it was only 123. so i'm happy.

i just want to tell cameron i'll miss him til friday. can't wait to make some babies this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm excited for you woman! Lots of hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! This time is it, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ash. I am praying for you! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wanted to say I loved the photo you sent me on my phone! We're excited to see you guys when you get home. Lay down and don't do anything!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete